Friday, December 31, 2010

Ho Chi Minh

At last, after 22 hours of journey - I arrive in Ho Chi Minh city. It is indeed looks like my hometown when I was small, but my hometown was  much more less crowded than here.

I have to learn how to cross the road properly here as cars (not so many) nor motorcycle (thousands of them) will stop at the zebra cross hehehehe. I lost a bit my instinct in crossing the road; have been pampered so many years in Switzerland where pedestrians are the kings :-)

So you have to look left and wait till you get a chance to cross at least till the middle of the road (not so sure which one but just take your approximate), then look right wait till it's a bit empty ... then cross hurry a bit till you reach the safe shore.






I am lucky though. My hotel is clean and nice. Sitting in an alley full of food stall ...

For tonight, I choose this seafood restaurant and I ate salted fish fried rice or in Indonesian is Nasi Goreng Ikan Asin ... feel like home :-)

See you another day

No comments:

Post a Comment