Saturday, April 25, 2015

To Our Mothers with LOVE

I'll be posting series of recipes blogs of my childhood food - Palembang food. These blogs are dedicated to my beloved mother and also the mother's of all my friends.

I am so lucky that I've been grown up with mother that stays at home ... cooking and taking care of us with love.

So do many other mothers of my friends, at that time. They are all mothers who is working 100% as mother. Mothers who really know how to cook exquisite food, mothers who spend hours and hours in the kitchen to produce the best healthy food from raw ingredients.

Time has changed. Time has forced women to go to work and therefore less time spent for family and especially less time for cooking.

I'll dedicated some of my time to re-write their recipes, keeping it as treasure for the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment